Monday, December 3, 2007

The Good times Continue

The Good times are on... And they just don't seem to want to end.. This year, especially the second half has been so eventful, I cant thank my stars enough.. And well, I have a long list to be thankful for : A mugging attempt, my first surgery, my first accident, followed by more surgeries, a lot of steel in me (yes, I was a Man of Steel for three whole weeks), some more misfortune on the road, and finally, my personal life, which would be called the pirate ship if the world were an amusement park... In fact, except for trouble with the law, I have all ingredients of the life of a bollywood protagonist..

On the other side of this peculiar coin called life, am quite thankful for work, for I am finally doing what I wanted to be doing. And last but not the least, for letting me drive a train, with over a thousand people on board, headed by 5200bhp of brute force.. Amen..

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP