Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baadal bijli chandan pani

It is a hot summer evening, and am out for a walk. It was not a busy day, and I have all the time in the world. I had come home leisurely, showered, and then strolled around in the summer breeze.. And am lost in my thoughts, when, all of a sudden, the skies open up, and let out the pent up showers of the past few weeks : big blobs of rain drops come thundering down on the parched earth. I continue my walk, and smell the trees and the earth as I saunter around, and it brings to my mind memories from summer vacations long long ago, in a tiny hamlet, when rain meant just one thing : playtime. Bless those times, when we were without a care in the world, and lives were simpler!!

Today, as I continue walking in the rain, I am filled with a feeling of contentment.. Am at peace with the universe..


2 comments:

Piyush Sethia Sun Jun 08, 04:22:00 PM GMT+5:30  

ha ha.. not like u r getting any younger day by day ;)

jokes apart, this was written on a special occasion :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP